Diverse Books for All!
Are you looking for books with diverse characters and themes? The MOSAIC is an annual collection of high-interest diverse books for preschool through high school students reviewed by LPS librarians.
- Look for the MOSAIC Multicultural Book Display link on your school library website.
- Browse the collection and download the ebooks or audiobooks.
- Want a print copy of a book? Ask your school librarian!
Digital Citizenship Tips
Our students are learning about digital communication and online etiquette. Here are some prompts to help you continue the conversation at home:
- What do you like to do online? What are some positive ways you use technology?
- How do you use good manners online?
- What is the difference between face-to-face and online conversations? When would it be better to talk to someone in person rather than texting or posting something online?
- Should you ask permission before posting a photo or video of someone else online?